Growing up, my home was a landing place for family & friends who were fleeing communist Cuba to start a new life in Miami. I lived with my grandma (Abuela), mom and sister in a house that – despite being cramped – always kept its doors open to visitors. Our guests were welcomed to stay with us for as long as it took for them to get on their feet. As you can probably imagine, being surrounded by people beyond my immediate family usually stirred up different emotions. As a child I can remember feeling shy and annoyed about having to share my personal space with new arrivals. This feeling didn't last long and would eventually turn into sadness and longing when it came time for them to go. We must have hosted dozens of loved ones in our family home over the course of my childhood and adolescence. It was in this same home that we hosted our first short term rental guests in 2014. Our passion for family-inspired hospitality was the starting point of our business. Del Carmen Hospitality has since had the honor to host tens of thousands of guests from around the world. As our business grew our family values remained. Elements of our family can be found throughout the brand and guest experience. For example our company is named after my mother Maria Del Carmen and the flower in our logo is an homage to my sister Jasmine. Each flower petal signifies the pillars of our family and business. My abuela, mom, sister and myself. You might notice Jasmine flowers painted on walls or showcased in artworks throughout our properties. These are small reminders of where we came from and of the spirit of hospitality that has brought us to hosting you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for being part of the Del Carmen family. The lasting memories and friendships created have been the motivation and drive behind assuring that your stay is comfortable, clean and consistent every time. Whether you’re visiting to retreat, for work or just to explore we have the right place for you.
Proud holders of Super Host status on airbnb. Here's why:
- 4.8+ overall rating: Super hosts have a 4.8 or higher average overall rating based on reviews from their airbnb guests in the past year. Guests know they can expect outstanding hospitality from these hosts.
- <1% cancellation rate: Super hosts cancel less than 1% of the time. This means 0 cancellations for hosts with fewer than 100 reservations in a year. Rare cancellations mean peace of mind for guests.
- 90% response rate: Super hosts respond to 90% of new messages within 24 hours. When guests ask you questions, they know that a quick response is only a message away
- 10+ stays: Super hosts have completed at least 10 stays in the past year or 100 nights over at least 3 completed stays. Your guests can feel confident staying with an experienced host.
Choose from our large selection of properties in Miami and experience the Del Carmen difference.
- Properties located close to Miami's most desirable attractions
- Comfortable, clean, and reliable rooms
- Easy and quick check-in and check-out
- 24 hour customer service